Pancake Day really is one of the best days of the year, what other day is it totally acceptable to eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner?!
Check out the below elite: approved Pancake Recipes for you to dig into!
Honey & Berry Pancakes
🥞 20g oats
🥞 30g protein powder
🥞 1 egg
🥞 1/2 banana
🥞 100ml milk (add water if it needs to be runnier)
🥞 I added 1 tsp of baking powder to make them rise, if you prefer thinner ones don’t use
- Blend all ingredients together (we use a nutribullet would highly recommend it)
- Add 1/3 or 1/2 mixture, depending on the size you want, into a non-stick pan
- Cook on one side then flip!
Serve with the other 1/2 banana and other fruit and squeeze of honey
Greek Yoghurt & Berry Pancakes
🥞 1 Large Egg
🥞 15g Oats
🥞 1 Small Banana
🥞 25ml Skimmed Milk
🥞 20g Frozen Berries
🥞 25g Total 0% Greek Yoghurt
🥞 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Melt Coconut Oil in frying pan over high heat, blend together the Banana, Oats, Egg and Milk until smooth
- Add 1/4 of mixture at a time to the pan and aim for a round pancake then fry for 3 minutes on each side
- Finally add the Greek Yoghurt and Berries to each pancake
🥞 60g coconut flour
🥞 1 egg
🥞 100mls semi-skimmed milk
🥞 1 tbsp baking powder
🥞 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl mix the coconut flour with the egg and semi-skimmed milk. When fully combined, add the baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- In a non-stick pan add a tbsp of coconut oil and cover the surface of your pan with the melted oil.
- Now add a dollop of the pancake mix into your pan and colour on both sides for about 4 minutes.
- Now they’re done, place them on a plate and scatter some mixed berries onto your pancake.
- You can mix a little mint and zero fat yoghurt to which you can add the juice and zest of 1 lime and then drizzle a tbsp of honey to finish the pancakes.
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
🥞 2 bananas
🥞 2 eggs
🥞 60g peanut butter
🥞 50g oats
🥞 45g dark chocolate chips
🥞 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and peanut butter until well combined, then mix in remaining ingredients.
- Heat a pan to medium and add in a scoop of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favourite toppings! We use banana slices, dark chocolate chips and sugar-free maple syrup.
*Makes 2 pancakes (1 serving)*
🥞 30g oats
🥞 20g chocolate protein powder (optional)
🥞 1 ripe banana
🥞1 tablespoon cocoa powder (double if not using protein powder)🥞1/2 teaspoon baking powder
🥞2-3 tablespoons milk - add 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency
🥞1 squeeze honey (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together (consistency needs to be fairly thick so be careful not to over blend)
- Add to a hot greased non-stick pan and flip when the top of the pancake starts to bubble (2 mins each side roughly)
- Add toppings of choice
ENJOY! & Don't forget to tag us in your pancake recipes on our social media pages... Happy Pancake Day!