elite: Fusion All Together Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement is entered between the client and Elite Together Training Limited. In consideration of the mutual promises exchanged herein and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
2. Client and Elite Together Training Ltd have agreed that the Company will conduct Fusion monthly workout Programme 3 times per week. Each session will begin at the agreed-upon time and shall be subject to the policies (“Company Policies”), which Client will also be required to read and sign in conjunction with the execution of this Agreement.
3. The Client will pay Elite Together Training Ltd, in advance, the sum of £69.00 for this workout programme. This will take the client training up till 29/03/2020 (This payment is non-refundable).
4. The Fusion All Together programme lasts for 4 weeks and is between 02/03/2020 - 29/03/2020. The agreement states that you cannot pause or extend the membership if injured, ill or any other reasoning. However, if a client is pregnant we will pause and defer your membership until the client is able to train. This agreement has a clear start date and a clear end date, which is displayed above. A client cannot cancel a Fusion All Together membership, this is an upfront cost and is non-refundable. elite: Together Training Ltd WILL NOT refund a Fusion All Together payment.
5. At the time of, or prior to, execution of this Agreement, Client has executed and delivered to Elite Together Training Ltd a Waiver and Assumption of Risk Agreement and a Waiver and Assumption of Risk Agreement for Home Workouts (if applicable) (these agreements herein collectively referred to as the “Waiver Agreements”), in which Client assumes all risks of participating in a fitness program and agrees that Elite Together Training Ltd and its agents, employees, or contractors, if any, shall have no liability for any injury, illness, or similar difficulty that Client may suffer arising out of or connected with Client’s participation in any Elite Together Training Ltd. Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that Elite Together Training Ltd, in its sole discretion, may require Client to obtain the consent of his/her Doctor or primary healthcare provider prior to providing Client with any fitness or exercise programs, training, or instruction. Elite Together Training Ltd also reserves the right to require Client to obtain such consent at any future point in the relationship should
Training Services Policy
1. Unless other arrangements are made elite:Fusion last approximately 45 minutes. Personal Training sessions last approximately 45 minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, elite cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time. In those cases where schedules to permit, Clients may request to extend sessions, at the current session rate.
2. Rates for Elite Together Training Ltd services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honoured at the price already paid. Time slots are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis by appointment. Sessions as part of a package, must be paid for when the appointment is booked. Client may schedule prepaid sessions in advance.
3. It is up to the client to use his or hers sessions in the 4 weeks. Sessions not used will not be ‘rolled on’. If a client has holidays scheduled then they must make arrangements to utilize other available slots prior to holidays commencing.
4. Client should bring a water container with them, as necessary for the session workout. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, elite can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
5. You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and elite cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
6. elite respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and elite will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
7. Regarding cancellations of sessions: All cancellations must be made with a minimum 3 hours advanced notice in order to receive credit for this session. Due to an ability to fill the previous blocked time period, cancellations with less than 3 hours notice given will not qualify for credit and the client will be charged for the session. If a client is a repeat offender of being a “no show”, elite:Together have the right to ban you from that session for up to a month. Clients must adhere to the number of sessions they have agreed to train each month.
8. If elite needs to cancel a scheduled session, Client will receive credit for such session. Any cancellations to the sessions must be made using MemberMe+. This should not be published on the Private Facebook Group. Clients are allowed a 3 hour cancellation prior to class, if you cancel before the 3 hour window, your session will be charged.
9. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change.